Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012

Stanley Park!

Hi Guys,

how is it going, hope everything's fine!!
Well I promised to write my last Post in english so I'll do it!

After breakfast I decided to go out and shop a little bit at my last day. It was really awsome today, the weather was perfect, blue sky and sunshine, but it was sooooo cold again! I was freezing.
After 20mins outside I had to go to Pacific Centre, I felt like I'm in a freezer! And as a woman you have to go to Sephora, so that was the best way to warm up myself! I think I spent 45mins in this lovely shop, and certainly I bought some things!!!!
I'm sure I'll miss it, cause it's considerably better than Douglas !

After this, I went to my old class, it was really funny, cause Ben (teacher) didn't know the story because of L.A and NY, so he thought I already left Vancouver :D HAHHAHA.. I should've took a picture of his facial expression! I took a lot pictures with Bella!(: Nara was ill today! ;( However I know we'll hang out together in future..maybe in Brazil! HAHHAHHA

At 2pm I went to my other class in Building 2, because they wanted to spend the evening together with me!
So we drove to Stanley Park, took some pictures and had a lot of fun! But after 2 hours we couldn't felt our feets, hands and faces! It was horrible, we spoke like we were drunken! Really we laughed a lot.. it sounds so funny, I'm sure you know the feeling, when you think you can't move your mouth!

For Dinner I had delicious YAM FRIES! I really enjoyed it!

Now I'm sitting here in my hotel room, and think about the whole trip. I can't believe that it's over now, time runs, and now I realize everything. I'm really looking forward to see you all, but I'm so sad about the fact that it's over and that I have to leave Vancouver, after 9 1/2 Weeks! And of course I'm sad about the fact, that I had to cancel L.A & NY! That really sucks!

I hope you had a lot of fun with my blog, and I'll carry on with it...my next blog will be about Berlin, but not every night. Just when something happened or when I've time and I'm the mood to write something for you guys! 2 or 3 times per week.

At last I want to say THANK YOU!!; to everyone who supported me, gave me advice, helped me and read my blog! :D
You are the best, I heart you!

See you in Germany. ;)

Xoxo,
Stell :* :*

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello Honey,
    I can't belive that you will be here in 18 hours. I looking foward to see you. I can't wait. but I think I know how sad you are about the fact that it is over. And I know that you know that this text has a looooot of mistakes.You know I'm better in hearing and reading english!:-D
    I miss you. See you soon :-**

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. My Darling! This text is sooo sweet! Thank you!!
    I'm looking forward to see you, too and to go with you to Berlin,...etc.
    I don't care if there are 2 or 3 mistakes!! (It isn't that bad!);) I'm sooooo happy, to see you on saturday!
    I miss you, too! :-*
    Take care!

    AntwortenLöschen